When you partner with horses, You build confidence, compassion and courage.
Enhancing your children’s natural GIFTS while simultaneously supporting their CHALLENGES.
By creating therapeutic containers to learn, grow and play in:
* Kids experience themselves differently;
* Compassion for self, others, and the natural world develops
* Risks are taken, challenges are rewarded
Working with horses will CONNECT your child with their own competency. Helping them cultivating a sense of courage, determination and focus.
It’s an Equine Guided Education!
c Through highly skilled instruction and small group sessions, We
LEARN – CONNECT – PRACTICE – EXPERIENCE – GROW
- We learn to connect through touch – grooming – self/other care practices
- We learn to be brave by trying new things – failing – practicing – repeating
- We express gratitude by rewarding effort – encouragement – corrections – boundaries
- We employ compassion when we care for another – nurturing – leadership – limit setting
- We sense more profoundly when we practice tuning into various sensory stimulation – mind/body/spirit connection
Supporting children, youth & family development for Over 20+ years in a myriad of capacities, is what I do. As a certified child & youth care counselor and ambassador for alternative education- we make learning real, relevant and FUN.
Here's how you can PLAY with us this SUMMER
Small Group SUMMER
Weekly Horse-Play classes where kids 5- 12 Learn to INTEGRATE MOVEMENT, explore FLOW and find BALANCE by way of the HORSE.
Think Acro, Dance, Yoga and Mindfulness ALL in 75 minuets of Horse-Play.
It’s trick riding, freestyle movement, experiential learning and nature based education in a radical outdoor barn date !
Beginners Welcome – NO previous experience with horses necessary. . .
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.