WELCOME and WHAT’S NEXT
Welcome! Coaching with Horses private sessions and small group offerings are designed to give your child a high level of support in interacting with, learning about, and growing alongside horses.
Please read the guidelines below and complete the waivers provided at the bottom of the page.
I look forward to connecting with you and some amazing horses!
Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Tracy & the horses
Getting Set Up for our Sessions
Please download and fill out the following forms at the bottom of the page. If you have questions, please bring the forms with you or email me directly to discuss.
Once completed, you are welcome to either email these forms back to me directly OR print them off and bring them with you to our first session.
What to wear
- Stretchy clothes you can move in that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Boots or covered shoes (no open toed sandals)
- A hat/toque (if it’s sunny or bit rainy)
- A thin jacket – think layers you can peel off as needed
Bring a backpack with these items:
- Water sox OR extra pair of THICK sox (you don’t mind getting dirty)
- Water bottle (preferably NOT glass)
- Sunscreen (as needed)
- Sun Hat
- Bug spray (not usually an issue – but just in case)
- We have helmets and any safety equipment needed.
What will happen
- Please drive in and find parking above the barn area
- I will meet you upon arrival – We will do a brief barn tour (bathroom, rest area, etc.)
- We will begin with a check-in and go over any paperwork/logistics or housekeeping items
- Once all of our group members have arrived, we will begin our experience
Where am I going?
The address of our barn is: 1025 Byng Rd (in upper Roberts Creek )
You’ll turn uphill, off Sunshine Coast Hwy onto BYNG Rd.
From there (approx. 500 meters) you will see a small sign on your left that says Mise en Place Equestrian.
Drive down the dirt driveway until you get to the end. You’ll see a field with horses and our barn.
Find parking just up above the barn, and wander towards the barn area. I will meet you there.
When is it?
Camps run 10:00 – 3:00 JULY 13, 14, 15 16. &. AUGUST 10, 11, 12, 13
Horse Play sessions run 4:00 – 5:15 & 5:00 – 6:15. (please come right down to the arena if you don’t see us in the barn)
To book further sessions for your child, please visit the SCHEDULE TAB and click on the service you are looking for to book a session time directly. You will be provided with a confirmation email and a reminder 2 hours in advance. If you are not sure how best to proceed, feel free to email me directly OR book a FREE ZOOM call on the SCHEDULING TAB.
If you need to cancel our session for any reason, please be sure to provide ample notice (a minimum of 24 hours for private sessions and 3 days for specialized group offerings).
Options for rescheduling can be made directly with Tracy by email.
Admin fees as per our cancellation policy may apply.