WELCOME and WHAT’S NEXT
Welcome! Coaching with Horses private sessions and small group offerings are designed to give you a high level of support in creating a transformational experience that will enhance your life.
Please read the guidelines below and complete the waivers/filable documents provided at the bottom of the page.
I look forward to connecting with you and our amazing horses!
Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Tracy & the horses…
Getting Set Up for our Sessions
Please download and either fill out OR bring with you – the forms at the bottom of the page.
You’re welcome to email forms back to me directly OR print them off and bring them with you to our first session.
What to wear
- Stretchy clothes you can move in that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Boots or covered shoes (no open toed sandals)
- A hat/toque (if it’s sunny or bit rainy)
- A thin jacket – think layers you can peel off as needed
What you can bring with you
- Pen/Notebook for journaling
- Water bottle (preferably NOT glass)
- Yoga Matt (for group sessions) loaners available
- Coffee/Tea flask
- Sunscreen (as needed)
- Bug spray (not usually an issue – but just in case)
- We have helmets and any safety equipment needed.
What will happen
- Please drive in and find parking above the barn area
- I’ll meet you upon arrival – We’ll do a brief barn tour (bathroom, rest area, etc.)
- We begin with a check-in and go over any paperwork/logistics or housekeeping items
- Then, we will begin working with the horse/horses
Where am I going?
The address of our barn is: 1025 Byng Rd (in upper Roberts Creek)
You’ll turn uphill, off Sunshine Coast Hwy onto BYNG Rd.
From there (approx. 500 meters) you will see a small sign on your left that says Mise en Place Equestrian.
Drive down the dirt driveway until you get to the end. You will see a field with horses and our barn. You’ve arrived!!
Find parking just up above the barn and wander towards the barn area. I’ll meet you there.
Everything is held in confidence. If something should arise which is deemed an imminent concern for safety – standard protocols of reporting will be followed.
Please visit the SCHEDULE TAB and click on the service you are looking for to book a session time directly. You will be provided with a confirmation email and a reminder 2 hours in advance.
If you need to cancel our session for any reason, please be sure to provide ample notice (a minimum of 24 hours for private sessions and 3 days for specialized group offerings).
Options for rescheduling can be made directly with Tracy by email.
Admin fees as per our cancellation policy may apply.