Creatively practicing the Arts of Yoga, Riding and Horsemanship
Facilitating UNIQUELY THERAPEUTIC interactions between HORSE & HUMAN – through PLAY, MOVEMENT and BREATHE
Communing with horses on the ground, in a field, or in the riding arena – enhances awareness, integrates sensation, and provides for therapeutic expression.
To explore kids programming, click on the WORK WITH ME (tab at top) = KIDS
A bit About ME
A truth telling, light hearted, deep diving
Yogi, rider, adventurer, nature lover & free-spirit
A mother, teacher, cheerleader, life long student, pilgrim and friend.
Horses – and the privilege to journey with them for over 20 years is a tender gift from God in my life. A daily reminder to me of what Grace, Tenderness, Power, Balance and Miracles look like in everyday life.
I am honored to share my bouquet of methodologies, practices, skill sets, and inherent inner wisdom with you, dear friends….
Namaste ~ Amen
Connecting Humans with Horses
- Horses provide an often POTENT shift in perspective – a view from their prey-driven vantage point
- The sheer size & power of a horse, frequently allows us to sense our physical & energetic body differently
- Horses provide clear, immediate, honest & unbiased feedback
- The focus on Riding Rhythmically provides deep relaxation, a connection to core, somatic release, and opportunities for integration
- Moving WITH a horse, creates connections to what living a life in FLOW actually FEELS like.
- THEIR energy field has a potent affect on OUR energy field, we are all connected…
“The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.”
– Winston Churchill
A Free Consult
Are you curious about horses? the practices we do with them? have questions about what it looks like?
Connect with me for a FREE 15 min Consultation.
Therapeutic Equine Coaching Sessions
Nurture your SPIRIT, Align your BODY, Quiet your MIND.
Horses + Yoga = AN INTEGRATIVE WELLNESS PRACTICE
Just For Kids
Horse-Play Classes, Private Kid Coaching, Specialized Sensory Programming & TWO annual Horse-Camp Offerings, find out more here!